Long TERM Stocks
Best Stocks to Buy in India for Long Term 2020 [Hand-picked Stocks]
It appears that Nifty 50 has stabilized around 12,000 mark and therefore probably one could look out for opportunities to invest in for longer term.
Following list is prepared after considering ROCE for different time duration.
ROCE basically indicates the efficiency in utilizing the capital employed. The premise is that, if any company is able to improve the ROCE over time and the longer duration ROCE is in double digits, then one could consider the opportunity for investing
Conditions used for preparing the list of stocks for long term investment.
- Return on capital employed for the current period is greater than 40%
- Average return on capital employed for the period of 10 years is greater than 10%
- Average return on capital employed for 3 years – Average return on capital employed for 5 years is greater than 10%
- Average return on capital employed for 5 years – Average return on capital employed for 7 years is greater than 10%
- Debt / Market Capitalization is less than 5%
(Note: The above list is for information purpose only. Therefore, you’re advised to conduct proper due diligence before investing in equities).
Name of Stock
Current Market Price (in Rs)
Market Capitalization(in crores)
ROCE (in %)
10 year ROCE (in %)
3 year ROCE (in %)